Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 1206 Solid State Control Console

  1. #1
    Inactive Member skipwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Has anyone had any experience with the 1206 Solid State Control Console mixer?

    I picked one up on eBay and cannot find any documentation online. I am going to start tinkering with it, but any specs or usage information would be an enormous help.

    Thanks,
    Brian

  2. #2
    Inactive Member skipwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take that as a "no".

    Bump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.